The following links may be useful to students seeking topics about financial aid.
Disclaimer: These links take you outside of the ECSI site. ECSI is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information presented on other sites. Certain documents and forms may require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need a copy of the Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe.
- Information about all types of federal student aid, including Federal Perkins Loans is available on the StudentAid.gov Web site.
- Information about deferment and forbearance options as well as loan forgiveness, cancellation, or discharge options for Federal Perkins Loans is available on the StudentAid.gov Web site.
- Information about low-income schools that qualify for Perkins Teacher Cancellations is available on the StudentAid.gov Web site.
- Information about public defender organizations that qualify for Perkins Public Defender Cancellations is available on the Federal Defender site.
- Information about changes to Health Profession and Nursing Programs can be found on the Health Resources and Services Administration Site.
- Information about Direct Consolidation Loan is available on Studentloans.gov.